Are you an awesome Danish company looking for a Communications professional?
Then yours might be my next workplace!
This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to hire a talented, global-minded, international journalist for a reasonable salary thanks to the current Positive List of highly skilled talents in Denmark.
I am a digital nomad who can easily relocate to any city in Denmark.
A job offer in Aarhus is a plus. A remote job offer is a WIN!
About the role…
- Do you have a complex message that you want to share with the world in a simple, yet approachable way? Then I might be your next copy-writer!
- Do you want to strengthen your brand or organisation’s online authority by publishing creative, data-oriented and SEO optimised articles? Then I might be your next content writer!
- Do you want to catch the eye of your audience with audiovisual resources? Then I might be your next multimedia content creator!
- Do you want to see your name featured in international media through a journalists’ network over 140 countries? Then I might be your next public relations specialist!
- Do you want a well rounded press + social media strategy? Then I might be your next communications specialist!
In this role, I will…
- Provide you with a global perspective. I speak native Spanish and English as well as conversational French and Portuguese. I keep myself informed in several languages, which gives me a wider perspective on public matters.
- Work in a result-oriented manner by analysing data in real-time. This could be social media analytics or open data sources.
- Offer audiovisual storytelling techniques and methods to reach wide and niche audiences.
- Constantly challenge the status quo of the ongoing communication strategies, adjusting and adapting to new trends and cultural movements.
- Come up with creative and inclusive ideas to effectively deliver your message, whether it’s through blogging, vlogging, podcasting or social media.
I’m looking for a company with…
- A strong sense of ethics and a higher social purpose. NO meat industry, NO traditional banking or pharmaceuticals industry, NO oiling or mining industry.
- The willingness and capability to have an open debate about innovation and inclusion. Preferably, gender gap reports available and equal opportunities work culture.
- Openness and flexibility to welcome new and fresh perspectives.
- Preferably, a focus on sustainability, circular economy, climate action, digitalisation and SDGs.
- My strong vocation for communication. BA in Social Communications with a Major in Journalism. MA in Journalism, Media and Globalisation – Business and Financial Journalism.
- My empathy, adaptability, critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, dedication, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- My forward-thinking and imaginative approach to any given task.
- My multicultural experience as a digital nomad. I have worked and lived in several countries across the Atlantic.
- My experience with broadcasting, mainstream television and radio.
- My researching skills.
- My knowledge of non-formal education techniques on “How to combat hate speech” and “Media as a key tool for social inclusion”.
- My hands-on experience from the Danish corporate world, consulting for B2B, B2C and DTC strategies.
- My language skills (Spanish, English, Portuguese and French). Also, the language of culture and the language of love.
- My know-how in digital platforms: WordPress, Hubspot, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Analytics, Office, CleverReach, Zoom, Slack, WhatsApp, Miro, Intercom. Also video and photo editing tools.
- My Latin American vibes, a lot of music and dancing, my sharp humour and inputs.
- Respect for all living creatures, including humans 🙂
- An extra mile.
Who am I…
- I am that who I am 🙂
- I come originally from Colombia. I have lived in the US, Denmark and the UK. I have also worked and travelled to Portugal, Greece, the Netherlands, Cyprus and Egypt.
- I am straightforward in my communication. Authenticity and honesty are at the core of my decision-making and behaviour.
- I am pragmatic. I often try to look for the most effective ways.
- I purpose-driven. I advocate for women empowerment, free mobility, diversity and inclusion.
- I am an ambivert. I like taking care of the energies in my surroundings and carefully choose my closest network.
- I am a mystic. You might see me walking around with a pink quartz in my pocket and a lapislazuli hanging from my neck. I usually know when the next full moon is and I practice self-hypnosis, lucid dreaming and body-mind awareness as a part of my inner work.
- I am a people’s person. Collective consciousness awakening is my ultimate purpose.
- I am an over-achiever. Take a look at the rest of my website 🙂
If your company is what I’m looking for, just…
Call me or text me at +45 22 25 64 47
Send me an e-mail: email@example.com
Message me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Book an online meeting with me
Book a call!
Feel free to book an online call with me to discuss how can I add value to your company or your team. Also, don't hesitate on booking a call with me if you would like to hear from my experience as an EU scholarship grantee, a digital nomad and an intercultural communications specialist.
Estefanía Zárate Angarita